My biggest achievement "Living".
Hi to everyone reading this I am
going to tell you about my greatest achievement in these 20 years of my life.
I could have told you about how when I
entered college but I think the most important one was when I was a baby, when
I was born I had many health problems, to begin with I was born by cesarean section
because the umbilical cord got stuck in my neck, that's why I had many
respiratory problems, I was hospitalized for several months as a result of what
happened to me I got hypoxia and I was in the
hospital for 15 days and they let me out and then I got anxiety (cardio
respiratory arrest) and as I said I was in the hospital for 3 months and I got
many things one of them was a clot in the brain thanks to that I was in
intensive care for several months, After that I was 3 years in revision with
many specialists and rehabilitation therapy, fortunately at about 4 months the
neurologist had the coagulum and I was discharged, and sometime later the
appointments were more spaced out, but I continued with the cardiologist and
pediatrician until I was 3 years old.
I was leaving the
specialists little by little until I was about 12 years old.
Today I lead a quiet life
without any sequels of all this and I am very happy because if I could survive
everything that happened to me, I can achieve anything uwu.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario